It’s easy to partner with local corps services. Each corps provides you with staff who have extensive experience in project development and crews that arrive with the necessary equipment, skills, and supervision to succeed. Members typically range in age from 14 to 25, depending on the type of crew and your project needs.
While a typical corps crew is ten members, project crew sizes can vary and be as small as two members depending on your needs. Several corps can also provide an intern if needed. For intern availability or requesting a specific crew size, please contact your local corps for more information.
Find a Corps Near You
Youth Corps Map
Select a county to find the nearest youth corps.
What Corps Are:
- Youth, young adult, and veteran workforce development programs
- Programs focused on developing youth and young adults through service
- Programs focused on providing veterans post-service employment and career readiness
- Programs focused on environmental education and ethic of stewardship
What Corps Are Not:
- Professional contract-work crews
- Volunteer Programs
- Recreation or summer camp programs
- Court-ordered or juvenile-offender diversion programs
- Wilderness therapy or mental health counseling
CYCA holds statewide agreements with the Bureau of Land Management and Colorado Division of Natural Resources to provide valuable efficiency in developing and green-lighting projects.
Bureau of Land Management—we hold two distinct Cooperative Agreements: one to engage crews on projects and one to place individuals in internships at the State Office and Field Offices.
Colorado Department of Natural Resources—we hold a Master Task Order which enables any division, such as Colorado Parks & Wildlife, Colorado Water Conservation Board, Division of Reclamation, Mining, and Safety and more, to easily and efficiently partner with corps.
miles of trail constructed
miles of corridor cleared